Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: GO VOTE FOR GRENDEL!

  1. #1
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    OR I'LL BAN YOU FROM MY FORUM. DON'T ASK HOW I'LL KNOW...I have my ways...like Santa does...so just do it...NOW!!
    VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN
    Grendel info aplenty (follow the Grendel link)
    GrendelGD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are insane and... well... imbalanced. But mostly insane.

  3. #3
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perhaps, but would a crazy person go downtown with a slingshot and a dozen superballs and see if they really do clear tall buildings in a single bounce? Think about that one.

  4. #4
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    GRRRRRRRRRRR.... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn, I voted 2099 first and B.P.R.D. second.

  6. #6
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Time to peel the onion... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    2099 better have Doom in it, then. That one should never have been up for vote, since most of those characters could easily fill spots in regular sets. Grendel probably only had this one shot. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ronfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HA HA!
    "Dark Horse"?
    A Comic Book Publisher has called itself "Dark Horse"?

    I sense low self-esteem issues.


    Anyway, Interesting illustration you have there. You are using it with permission, right? I prefer to be an informed voter. I'm uninformed so I didn't vote.

  8. #8
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Forgiveness is far easier to attain than permission. Remember that.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ronfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Imbalance:
    Forgiveness is far easier to attain than permission. Remember that.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, er, I don't mean any disrespect but that is BS. At least that's what I've found in my experience which I'm sure cannot compare to yours. I will remember what my elders say to me though it may not be immediately applicable.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ronfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Imbalance:
    I dunno, it's what one of the owners at work says often. He's older than me, plus he signs my paycheck, so BS or not it still goes.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM